From July 19-22 seize the unprecedented opportunity to work alongside some of the North’s finest visual artists. The National Arts Centrehas seven specially invited artists from the Far North exhibiting and running workshops where you can try your hand at soap-stone carving, jewelry making, beading, caribou hair tufting and more under the guidance that only a master crafter can provide.
- The puppets return to Almonte: Puppets Up August 12–14
- Call for proposals: Horseshoes & Hand Grenades Theatre
- “I’m ready to rattle the cage:” Cody Coyote on new album Passage and its calls to action
- Review and gig photos: Dan Mangan with Georgia Harmer at Algonquin Commons
- The world’s most elusive street artist is celebrated in immersive art exhibit Banksy 360º