Philip Sayce’s playing style combines elements of soul, funk, and rock along a solid blues backbone.
- Canadian author and playwright Chris Gatchalian is reading from his memoir Double Melancholy: Art, Beauty, and the Making of a Brown Queer Man
- A StopGap measure to making Ottawa more inclusive
- Festival Preview: Ottawa Adventure Film Festival—11.15.19 to 11.24.19
- Gig Pick: Moist at Bronson Centre Music Theatre—11.13.19
- Concert Review: Roseman, Modren, and Bibik-Chabukiana play Schubert and Brahms in the MacKay Concert Series