Brian Carroll: “King Lear is often looked on as a bravura vehicle for the lead actor. But don’t just keep your eyes on Howarth. There are other estimable performances in this production.”
- Wakefield Doc Fest: Bellingcat: Truth in a Post-Truth World film review—02.21.20 & 02.22.20
- Gig Photos: The Beaches at Bronson Centre Music Theatre
- Wakefield Doc Fest: The Silence of Others film review—02.22.20 & 02.23.20
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Lucky Little Queer: Profile of a very personal Ottawa artist