Each year, OAW explores a different theme related to architecture and design in Ottawa in a way that is engaging for professionals in the field and approachable to the general public. For this year, the event’s 29th edition, the theme is Beyond 150 — “technically beautiful” yet?
- Gig Photos: No Hits at LIVE! on Elgin
- Theatre Review: Kiinalik: These Sharp Tools at the GCTC—until 02.09.20
- Dance Review: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s The Wizard of Oz at the NAC—until 01.25.20
- Spark brewery opens in Chinatown
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?