Each year, OAW explores a different theme related to architecture and design in Ottawa in a way that is engaging for professionals in the field and approachable to the general public. For this year, the event’s 29th edition, the theme is Beyond 150 — “technically beautiful” yet?
- Dance Artists You Need to Know: Mariah Miigwans Smith Chabot
- A fresh name and they’re ready to grow: Flower to the People is (still) open for business
- Video of the Week: Flying over Ottawa in Flight Simulator 2020
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Interview: Sonia St-Michel brings classical Indian dance to Ottawa children and youth