It was over her morning coffee in early February that Myka Burke had an idea. What began with thoughts of the tiny house movement, minimalism, and the importance of art as the “stuff” of our lives quickly became the foundation upon which she would build an event. Why not host an art show in a […]
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Classical Indian performing artist demonstrates her love for the natural world with new dance video
- Review: The Breathing Hole/Aglu foreshadows humanity’s cultural and ecological demise
- Ottawa arts and culture jobs—December 2022
- Space is part of the Land: Indigenous knowledges and colonization by light and satellite pollution