There is something about performing on the Rainbow stage. As a fledgling singer over 20 years ago, I remember the acute sense of nervousness I felt walking onto it, standing as green as could be, high above the crowd, looking out past the packed dance floor below me, the bar area beyond, the balcony area […]
- Review: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s Nutcracker at the National Arts Centre—until 12.08.19
- What was the best new restaurant to open in Ottawa this decade?
- Gig Pick: I Mother Earth at Bronson Centre Music Theatre—12.06.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Colin Stetson, Becca Stevens, Joel Frahm headline the TD Ottawa Winter Jazz Fest