There is something about performing on the Rainbow stage. As a fledgling singer over 20 years ago, I remember the acute sense of nervousness I felt walking onto it, standing as green as could be, high above the crowd, looking out past the packed dance floor below me, the bar area beyond, the balcony area […]
- Interview: Kim Kilpatrick tells stories to connect with and spark creativity in others
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video of the Week: “In Deep” by Miranda Martel
- #Support613 Gift Guide: Jewellery by local artisans
- #Support613 Gift Guide: Music for vinyl collectors