If you’ve ever visited the ByWard Market, you’re probably no stranger to the Heart & Crown Irish Pub. Established by two Irish immigrants, Larry Bradley and Pat Kelly, the pub gets its subtle charm from a not-so-subtle commitment to its roots. From the “snug rooms” to the the floor tile, to the bars made of Irish wood, there’s a clear intent on preserving the spirit and culture for anyone who has been to or yet to visit Ireland.
- Announcing the winners of Ottawa’s Best Home Garden 2022!
- Gig photos: The Box at Bronson Centre September 22, 2022
- Upcoming deadlines for City of Ottawa cultural funding
- The Ottawan Best of Ottawa awards nominations close soon!
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Cheerfully Made Fall Market returns inn person Sept. 24–25