The music business has changed. Once a towering behemoth built of executives, lawyers, and piles of cash, today’s music industry is a more diffused. There was a time when a band’s top priority was to become signed to a major label, become famous, and proceed to roll in wealth. But if that was a golden […]
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Dance Preview: The Wizard of Oz at the National Arts Centre—01.23.20 to 01.25.20
- Flight Distance re-releases Ottawa hip hop classic on vinyl
- Professional soccer returns to Ottawa in a BIG way
- Broadway Across Canada announces their 2020-2021 season in Ottawa