The Bytown Museum is one of the oldest structures in its vicinity, no small claim for a building flanked on either side by Parliament Hill and the Chateau Laurier. Though those stately buildings house plenty of history, they are all predated by the structure that became the Bytown Museum (commissioned in 1927) by nearly one-hundred […]
- Interview: Mehdi Cayenne, an artist who defies categorization
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Dance Artists You Need to Know: Moov Ottawa Dance
- Mapping Ottawa’s biodiversity, one weekend at a time
- Video of the Week: NACO Lunch Break with violinist Leah Roseman