Since the Panda Game returned in 2013, after a 15 year hiatus, the game has regained much of its former glory. Last year, 17,956 fans packed TD Place, the most since 20,000 people watched the 1987 edition.
- Theatre Review: A Little Lin Music: A Lin-Manuel Miranda Cabaret at LIVE! on Elgin
- Theatre Review: trace at the NAC—until 11.23.19
- Theatre Review: subDevision at La Nouvelle Scène—until 11.16.19
- Dance Preview: Bangarra Dance Theatre at the NAC—11.15.19 & 11.16.19
- A Middle East Soirée in Ottawa benefits Capital Rainbow Refuge, local organization bringing LGBTQ refugees to safety—11.23.19