“We’re at a very ground-level stage here where we don’t even necessarily know what tree species we have within 20 kilometres of Ottawa,” says field naturalist and tree expert Owen Clarkin. “There’s a lot of change happening. There’s a lot of clear-cutting occurring. There is climate change. Our push has been documenting what’s there today, […]
- Announcing the winners of Ottawa’s Best Home Garden 2022!
- Gig photos: The Box at Bronson Centre September 22, 2022
- Upcoming deadlines for City of Ottawa cultural funding
- The Ottawan Best of Ottawa awards nominations close soon!
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Cheerfully Made Fall Market returns inn person Sept. 24–25