After months of exceptionally cold winter temperatures and a record-breaking run of 59 uninterrupted skating days on the Rideau Canal, it seems entirely appropriate to give one of Ottawa’s volunteer rink keepers the spotlight. Ewan Reid has been maintaining the McNabb outdoor rink in Centretown for five years now. His story comes to light in […]
- Talking Albums: Jessica Pearson
- Hottawa: Great flavours and heat from seven local hot sauce makers
- Show your support for black Ottawa artists on Bandcamp today
- Interview: Dance teacher and choreographer Suzan Richards
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?