Westfest, now in its 13th year, was a lively mixture of music, art, food, and fun. Our contributor Terry Steeves was on the scene to capture these photographs. Check out our interview with founder Elaina Martin on the festival’s history and future.
- Queer co-working space Purple Maple Creative Studio opens in Hull
- Art of War IV brings international Muay Thai fighters to the Canadian War Museum—02.29.2020
- Interview: Orléans native Scott Sabourin, Ottawa NHL club’s hometown hero shows support for “top prospects” in the community
- Improv Festival brings local and cross-continent comedians to Arts Court—02.27.20 to 02.29.20
- Paint It Up Ottawa accepting applications for 2020 murals—deadline 03.31.20