There’s definitely a theme to events this weekend: from breweries to public marches and everything in between, Ottawa is celebrating International Women’s Day, a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women.
- Half Moon Run frontman Devon Portielje talks pandemic-era videos, latest EP ahead of Bluesfest show
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video of the Week: “HINKYPUNK” by FakeKnot
- Bluesfest boasts a lineup of Canadian heavyweights—Sept. 23 to 25
- Interview: Can Roblox be art? A studio visit with Natalie Bruvels