This weekend rests on the cusp of May into June and is jam packed full of fun. A weekend so full, it is impossible to do it all, so we’ve put together this handy little guide to the weekend’s best. Get a pen and paper ready: it’s time to plan and maximize on the good times.
- First-ever Pride Night Market happening August 20
- Magic in the Dark: What’s playing at Ottawa’s independent cinemas—August 13 to 31, 2022
- Beloved brunch spot Chez Edgar is closing
- Foodsharing Ottawa reduces local food waste by feeding the community
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year