Over the first weekend in August, the national competition for a little-known sport will be taking place on a set of rapids just off LeBreton Flats. Trans paddler Katalina Murrie has been competing in slalom for over a decade, but this year will be her first time entering in the women’s category.
- Lucky Little Queer: Profile of a very personal Ottawa artist
- Bangers & Mash soul music festival announces 2020 lineup
- Alanis Morissette, Daniel Caesar, Haviah Mighty, Patrick Watson and 90+ artists joint the 2020 Bluesfest lineup
- Gig Photos: Craig Cardiff at the Black Sheep Inn
- Theatre Review: Kitt & Jane at undercurrents—until 02.15.20