On Sunday morning, hundreds of people will be out to paddle, sail, row, motor and cruise the Ottawa River. A grassroots charity, Ottawa Riverkeeper, is hosting the parade which follows a route from downtown Ottawa to the Canadian Aviation and Space Museum.
- Interview: Video artist Shaun Elie
- Takeout Talk: What are you ordering this weekend?
- Vanier Type: Alan Neal interviews the photographer crew
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- What’s the average cost of rent in Ottawa? Recent analysis of Kijiji ads says it’s pretty darn high