After what seemed like neverending rain, cool weather, and grey skies, the sun is finally out and it looks like it will be sticking around and bringing warmer temperatures this weekend. While we may still be in lockdown mode here in Ottawa, this is a chance to get outside and enjoy our beautiful city, keeping safely away from others. The virtual events, which have become the norm, are in shorter supply, but there is still plenty to do to turn your mood around and we’ve got some great ideas to help get your weekend started.
- #ottmusic weekly: Andrew Cassara, L.J.P., One Pear, Huguette Lavigne, RyanGreenBlue added to the @apt613 playlist
- Carleton University professor’s research helps land Best Documentary Series win at Emmys
- Reader Poll: Where is Ottawa’s most linguistically diverse neighbourhood?
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Logan and Juliana
- Kingston Road Trip: Visit Ontario’s oldest brewpub or newest craft breweries