As we move forward into the future as a city, we should keep in mind the shortage of affordable housing in our area and be more proactive in our planning approach to ensure fewer residents are relying on shelters, are staying less time there, and are granted this vital and basic necessity of life.
- What was the best new restaurant to open in Ottawa this decade?
- Gig Pick: I Mother Earth at Bronson Centre Music Theatre—12.06.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Colin Stetson, Becca Stevens, Joel Frahm headline the TD Ottawa Winter Jazz Fest
- Preview: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s Nutcracker at the National Arts Centre—12.04.19 to 12.08.19