After putting a call out for artists earlier this year, the bilingual art anthology Ottawa Inshallah is now ready to be shared with the community. Anthology’s producer Aquil Virani explains his hopes for what the book will accomplish, and the possibility of a better future for Muslim creatives and communities in the city.
- Magic in the Dark: What’s playing at Ottawa’s independent cinemas
- The Moving Art Gallery highlights Black women in the arts with GirlShow
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Ottawa Arts Initiative to host Mayoral Town Hall—Oct. 3 at Arts Court
- How to participate in the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation in Ottawa