Many Ottawa-based music, arts, and performance festivals will receive increased financial support through a new Ontario government funding program. The one-time increase in funding to the festival and event sector will not only help people engage with art and their communities, but will also help festival networks in need of support.
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Roundup of four performances at the fest’s second weekend
- Momos are Hot at the Momo Spot
- New pay rate for digital media artists a step toward success, says Artpreneur panelist Mariane Bourcheix-LaPorte
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Cameron Hughes on his reign as the “King of Cheer”