Amanda Lewis: “I wanted the children to know that they could continue learning and having fun, but most importantly I wanted them to feel seen and heard and valued. I wanted to give them a small sense of normalcy by continuing their relationship with a trusted and familiar instructor.”
- Interview: Kim Kilpatrick tells stories to connect with and spark creativity in others
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video of the Week: “In Deep” by Miranda Martel
- #Support613 Gift Guide: Jewellery by local artisans
- #Support613 Gift Guide: Music for vinyl collectors