Four years ago, Amen Jafri was frustrated with Ottawa. She was a young professional who liked to go out and do fun things, yet she seemed incapable of finding fun in the city. After conversing with a few friends, she realized she wasn’t alone. She decided to explore the stereotype that Ottawa is the city […]
- The Bourses Tontine Awards: Celebrating womxn’s creativity in Ottawa-Gatineau since 2013
- Jazzfest announces fall series of live stream concerts—11.13.20 to 11.15.20
- Interview: Rag & Bone Puppet Theatre explore infinite world of possibilities in puppetry
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video of the Week: Paragliding in Gatineau Park