Oscar Rejlander is variously known as “Father of Art Photography” and “Grandfather of Photoshop, but most people draw a blank when his name is mentioned, that is if it’s mentioned at all.
- A return to celebrating Community Builders in person
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- MASC Interview: Craig Conoley helps students tell stories through video
- Atlético Ottawa play their season finale on Oct. 9—Get $5 off tickets
- Revolutionary Queer Art: General Idea HIV Exhibit at National Gallery of Canada until November 20, 2022