From a multi-platinum album, to a rock opera production, various orchestral versions, a film in 1975, and finally, a broadway musical in 1992, never have we seen so many incarnations sprout from 24 tracks of rock music, as we’ve seen in The Who’s, Tommy. So when I read that Orpheus, the second longest running musical […]
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Ottawa Canine School and the Barking Barista support our four-legged friends through the pandemic
- Video of the Week: Bytown Museum Bit By Bit
- Awesome Ottawa awards grants to two local projects this month
- Talking Albums: John Carroll