Cameron Carpenter is not your grandmother’s organist. A far cry from the pious image frequently associated with the “church’s instrument”, the mohawked and diamanté styled Carpenter smashes any attempt to typecast while his virtuoso composer-performer talents dazzle the uninitiated and authorities alike. Inspired at the tender age of 4 by images of silent-movie organ-playing accompanists, […]
- 5 steps to avoid being tokenized in an arts organization
- Interview: Chelsey June and Jaaji of Twin Flames
- #MyOttawa Pass helps you be a tourist in your own backyard this summer
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Talking Albums: Krista Hartman