Welcome to the first snow covered weekend in the city. If the cold temperatures and slippery sidewalks aren’t enough to make you think like a bear and hibernate this weekend, there is plenty to do out and about in Ottawa. So get bundled up and get out there. We promise you it’ll be worth it!
- Interview: Kim Kilpatrick tells stories to connect with and spark creativity in others
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video of the Week: “In Deep” by Miranda Martel
- #Support613 Gift Guide: Jewellery by local artisans
- #Support613 Gift Guide: Music for vinyl collectors