After what has been a rainy week, we are fortunate to have dry skies this weekend and to be able to make the most of one of the final (dare we say it?) weekends of fall. We may not get to enjoy some of the liberties we had before returning to Stage 2 of city shutdowns amidst this global pandemic, but we folks are creative and there is still plenty going on in this fine city.
- #ottmusic weekly: Andrew Cassara, L.J.P., One Pear, Huguette Lavigne, RyanGreenBlue added to the @apt613 playlist
- Carleton University professor’s research helps land Best Documentary Series win at Emmys
- Reader Poll: Where is Ottawa’s most linguistically diverse neighbourhood?
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Logan and Juliana
- Kingston Road Trip: Visit Ontario’s oldest brewpub or newest craft breweries