Vodkow is made from 100% milk permeate, a dairy byproduct which is left over when skim milk gets concentrated for shipping. Companies often dispose of it because they have no use for milk permeate.
- Broadway Across Canada announces their 2020-2021 season in Ottawa
- Gig Photos: Alex Cuba at the NAC
- Theatre Review: Sock ’n’ Buskin’s Angels in America—until 01.25.20
- Gender Reveal Party drag show celebrates trans and genderqueer artists—01.18.20 at The 27 Club
- Black Gold: Winners of Beau’s Oktoberfest homebrew contest launch their own brewery, Black Rapids Brewing Co.