Vodkow is made from 100% milk permeate, a dairy byproduct which is left over when skim milk gets concentrated for shipping. Companies often dispose of it because they have no use for milk permeate.
- Unsung Heroes of Brunch: Best of Ottawa’s Oatmeal Scene
- Dance preview: Split at the National Arts Centre—10.24.19 to 10.26.19
- Theatre Review: Old Stock at the NAC—until 10.27.19
- Escape Rooms: Can you break Apartment613’s record at Makerspace North?
- Theatre Review: Fresh Meat 8 Closing Weekend