2014: the Year of the Horse! Yup, it’s Chinese New Year this weekend – celebrate down in Chinatown at Shanghai or party with jazz group Bamboo Groove Saturday night. At Babylon Thursday night, it’s another edition of “I can’t believe it’s not“, with Nirvana’s Nevermind being played full-out with more than a dozen local musicians. In other […]
- Interview: Deidre Hierlihy talks lithography, parenting, and the physicality of letters
- Takeout Talk: What are you ordering this weekend?
- From banquet to BBQ: Former hotel chef Pat Riggins has shifted gears to making homestyle family BBQ
- York Street Farmers’ Market looks to reinvigorate ByWard Market with local goods
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?