Animation aficionados rejoice! It’s Ottawa International Animation Festival season once again, with five full days of fantastical images and stories from Canada and around the world being presented on the big screen. Now in its 39th year, the OIAF is a well-established fixture on the Ottawa festival scene, and a much loved and anticipated one […]
- Dance Artists You Need to Know: Mariah Miigwans Smith Chabot
- A fresh name and they’re ready to grow: Flower to the People is (still) open for business
- Video of the Week: Flying over Ottawa in Flight Simulator 2020
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Interview: Sonia St-Michel brings classical Indian dance to Ottawa children and youth