On the surface, fifteen-year-old Grace is living a perfect teenage life. Hired to work at the stables all summer to take care of her beloved horses, the Ottawa-resident has also caught the attention of Matt, a handsome co-worker. Behind this contented picture, however, Grace is struggling with an eating disorder that is starting to take over […]
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Classical Indian performing artist demonstrates her love for the natural world with new dance video
- Review: The Breathing Hole/Aglu foreshadows humanity’s cultural and ecological demise
- Ottawa arts and culture jobs—December 2022
- Space is part of the Land: Indigenous knowledges and colonization by light and satellite pollution