Ottawa has built a reputation of being a battleground for federal politics, but have you ever thought of it simply as a city? Though overshadowed by its political identity, we invite you to explore Ottawa’s uniqueness through architecture, urbanism or art and design at the annual Ottawa Architecture Week underway this week. For their 27th […]
- Dance Artists You Need to Know: Mariah Miigwans Smith Chabot
- A fresh name and they’re ready to grow: Flower to the People is (still) open for business
- Video of the Week: Flying over Ottawa in Flight Simulator 2020
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Interview: Sonia St-Michel brings classical Indian dance to Ottawa children and youth