Matt Jones, the artistic director of VERSeFEST 2015, is unexpectedly calm as we sit down on Saturday morning for coffee near Elgin Street. It’s only a few days away from the opening of Ottawa’s annual poetry festival and he acknowledges that a few pieces haven’t come together yet (noted later in the article) but he […]
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Classical Indian performing artist demonstrates her love for the natural world with new dance video
- Review: The Breathing Hole/Aglu foreshadows humanity’s cultural and ecological demise
- Ottawa arts and culture jobs—December 2022
- Space is part of the Land: Indigenous knowledges and colonization by light and satellite pollution