Ottawa’s first Science Slam will take place February 9 as presenters have five minutes to communicate a scientific topic in the most engaging way they can. Presentations are judged on their creativity, their scientific accuracy, and perhaps most importantly, their audience engagement.
- Wellington West Social Distance Fashion Show raises over $300 for Parkdale Food Centre
- Interview: Storyteller, actor and educator Jacqui Du Toit
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Ottawa’s best public gardens: Fletcher Wildlife Garden
- Major changes coming to Carleton’s Learning in Retirement program