By Alex Katayama 40 minutes | Dance, Solo | PG When I was first assigned to review raw footage, the first thing I did was look up “contemporary dance” on Wikipedia and then desperately searched Youtube for “contemporary dance examples” — I figured a basic education couldn’t hurt. Then Friday night rolled around, I took my seat in […]
- Theatre Review: A Comedy of Tenors at Kanata Theatre—until 09.28.19
- The Bicycle Ball: A Night of Music, Art, and Sustainability—09.27.19
- A guide to the Ottawa International Animation Festival—09.25.19 to 09.29.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Heritage Ottawa: Canada’s great historians oppose Château Laurier addition—an open letter