Debaser presents Danielle Dahl (Copenhagen, DK) https://www.danielledahl.com/ Danielle Dahl (b. 1989) is a Norwegian composer, performer and improviser currently situated in Copenhagen, Denmark. Her work is often extreme in one sense or another: high pitched sounds, exploration of psychosocial elements like awkwardness or focus fatigue or the exploration of her own fragility on stage. Her […]
- Theatre Review: A Comedy of Tenors at Kanata Theatre—until 09.28.19
- The Bicycle Ball: A Night of Music, Art, and Sustainability—09.27.19
- A guide to the Ottawa International Animation Festival—09.25.19 to 09.29.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Heritage Ottawa: Canada’s great historians oppose Château Laurier addition—an open letter