Well Ottawa, we’re back in the Orange zone. With that change comes new opportunities to enjoy arts and culture in town, while putting into practice all those social distancing/proper hygiene techniques we’ve been perfecting over the last year.
- Magic in the Dark: What’s playing at Ottawa’s independent cinemas—August 13 to 31, 2022
- Beloved brunch spot Chez Edgar is closing
- Foodsharing Ottawa reduces local food waste by feeding the community
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year
- Ottawa muralist Emilie Darlington has a passion for colour and nature