Montréal filmmaker Theodore Ushev’s animation is a sight to behold. Drawing on influences from his background in graphic design and from growing up in Soviet-era Bulgaria, his work combines the psychological finesse of Eisenstein’s montage theory with a modern technical approach. Describing the attraction of his work, Canadian Film Institute (CFI) Executive Director Tom McSorley […]
- Magic in the Dark: What’s playing at Ottawa’s independent cinemas—October 1 to 15, 2022
- The Moving Art Gallery highlights Black women in the arts with GirlShow
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Ottawa Arts Initiative to host Mayoral Town Hall—Oct. 3 at Arts Court
- How to participate in the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation in Ottawa