Nearly 40 years after her first show, a now fully-matured Chandra is back on stage performing those same songs written at age 12 at Black Squirrel Books this Friday November 16, joined by Toronto experimental electronic artist New Chance, and Ottawa synth krautrocker Klapshmock.
- Theatre Review: Sock ‘n’ Buskin’s Pride and Prejudice—until 11.23.19
- Award-winning Syrian-Canadian author Danny Ramadan speaks in Ottawa—11.22.19
- Ottawa author/illustrator Jessica B. Bartram presents Ghost Water Kiss—11.21.19 at Octopus Books
- Theatre Review: A Little Lin Music: A Lin-Manuel Miranda Cabaret at LIVE! on Elgin
- Theatre Review: trace at the NAC—until 11.23.19