63 min | Drama | Mature Nicholas Dave Amott’s new play, As Rome Burns, is about the rehearsal of a play concocted by the mad emperor Nero. His play is about his imperial family’s history and himself. It’s being rehearsed by a few of his loyal slaves in the home of a Christian slave whom Nero has […]
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Photos: #WelliWindows brighten up Wellington West and Hintonburg for the holidays
- Local band Area Resident releases its fourth album, Viscount—album release show 01.11.20
- Ottawa Fringe announces the 10th annual undercurrents program—02.05.20 to 02.15.20 at Arts Court
- NaNoWriMo excerpt: Alex Thomas’s Lycan’s Grace (Revisited)