How have local businesses been impacted by the lockdown, and by the movement to a phase that allows reopening? We spoke with the owners of three 613 businesses, each with their own unique situations. Today: The Odds & Sods Shoppe.
- Foodie Friday: From 7 to 60 orders a day, Jav’s chocolate-chip cookies are taking over Ottawa
- Interview: Amanda Lewis, Founder and Artistic Director of the Ottawa Children’s Theatre
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Video of the Week: “Next In Line” by Slack Bridges
- Call for nominations: Order of Ottawa and the Brian Kilrea Award—deadline 09.11.20