Let’s be honest, it was the bright and shiny “coffee” sign that could be seen while standing at the corner of Richmond Road and Churchill Avenue that initially drew me in. Equator Coffee is located right in the heart of Westboro, just slightly off the beaten path on Churchill. Once you step inside, be prepared to […]
- Interview: Deidre Hierlihy talks lithography, parenting, and the physicality of letters
- Takeout Talk: What are you ordering this weekend?
- From banquet to BBQ: Former hotel chef Pat Riggins has shifted gears to making homestyle family BBQ
- York Street Farmers’ Market looks to reinvigorate ByWard Market with local goods
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?