“Volunteering found me and I found volunteering,” Nancy tells me, with the sounds of skaters at Charlie Bowins in the background. Through volunteering, she found meaning and purpose. She says it helped her sort her life out, and she owes a lot to volunteering.
- Apt613 Residency: See the complete Together Apart necklace collection by Kathleen Atkinson-Hindle
- Wellington West Social Distance Fashion Show raises over $300 for Parkdale Food Centre
- Interview: Storyteller, actor and educator Jacqui Du Toit
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Ottawa’s best public gardens: Fletcher Wildlife Garden