Last year, I had the happy occasion to write about the great work done by The Brewery Market under the heading: The Brewery Market makes drinking in the park socially acceptable. Typically, I spend a disproportionate amount of time on the article’s title, but in this case, it’s accurate. These annual events are truly one […]
- Magic in the Dark: What’s playing at Ottawa’s independent cinemas—October 1 to 15, 2022
- The Moving Art Gallery highlights Black women in the arts with GirlShow
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Ottawa Arts Initiative to host Mayoral Town Hall—Oct. 3 at Arts Court
- How to participate in the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation in Ottawa