A local writer with over twelve books in her bibliography, Ruth Latta is no stranger to the literary arts. And, perhaps taking the advice of that old chestnut “write what you know,” Latta’s latest novel Most of All deals primarily with the challenges of writing. Set in Ottawa, the narrative describes the chance meeting and […]
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Photos: #WelliWindows brighten up Wellington West and Hintonburg for the holidays
- Local band Area Resident releases its fourth album, Viscount—album release show 01.11.20
- Ottawa Fringe announces the 10th annual undercurrents program—02.05.20 to 02.15.20 at Arts Court
- NaNoWriMo excerpt: Alex Thomas’s Lycan’s Grace (Revisited)