A local writer with over twelve books in her bibliography, Ruth Latta is no stranger to the literary arts. And, perhaps taking the advice of that old chestnut “write what you know,” Latta’s latest novel Most of All deals primarily with the challenges of writing. Set in Ottawa, the narrative describes the chance meeting and […]
- CKCU 93.1FM is off the air for unexpected repairs—listen live and on demand at ckcu.fm
- Ottawa Pops Orchestra’s Stories Through Music shares playlists and insights from local artists and personalities
- Curious & Kind hosts weekly virtual artist meetup series: Iridescent Robot Storytelling Club
- 613 Geotours: What the heck is a stromatolite?
- Ottawa arts and culture jobs—July 2020