Alright Ottawa, time to get ready for Canada Day! This year is going to be bigger and better than ever before as we celebrate 150 years since confederation. With so much going on, we decided to share some of our picks for your best bets this long weekend! So don your red and white and go celebrate!
- Local dancers thrilled to perform in The Nutcracker on NAC stage
- Rescued: A Painted Story on display at Happy Goat Wilbrod until Dec. 15
- Call It Revolution exhibit highlights Iranians’ struggle to be heard
- Exploring tales of migration, transformation, life, and death through The Moth Project
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?