Brian Carroll: “King Lear is often looked on as a bravura vehicle for the lead actor. But don’t just keep your eyes on Howarth. There are other estimable performances in this production.”
- A bike courier’s perspective: “Back to normal” isn’t a fair deal for delivery workers
- Apt613 Residency: Together Apart Necklaces on sale today
- Interview: Artist and educator Emily Rose Michaud creates bridges between art and life
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video (Tour) of the Week: See the Canadian Museum of Nature in 3D and 360 degrees