Everything has been said about social media. Not so, claims painter, photographer, and digital artist Mónica Márquez in an exhibition titled One and No One at the Voix Visuelle artist-run centre. She presents two visual proposals on Twitter and on Facebook. The Twitter series – which Márquez identifies with a butterfly instead of a bird, […]
- StreetArtMiniature: A feast for the eyes, hidden in plain sight
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- OAFF issues call for Indigenous filmmakers—deadline October 9, 2020
- Inside Out LGBTQ Film Festival: Interview with Andrew Murphy, Director of Programming
- Public art at Zibi: A virtual residency explores the many narratives