This plan is a continuation of decades of debate between those who see the Ottawa River as a place of serenity for local residents, and those who see it as an under-utilized asset in the middle of the nation’s capital.
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video of the Week: “Invaders” by The PepTides wins Video of the Year at the Capital Music Awards
- Megaphono announces the music lineup for 2021 virtual showcase
- The Future of The Future of Ottawa
- Chamberfest reveals plans for 2021 summer festival